The company was founded in 1917 as American Produce and Vegetable and has continued serving the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex with the finest quality produce and service. The cornerstone of the company is to offer our customers “The Total Quality Food Service Experience”. Our values of integrity, loyalty, passion and teamwork ensure we exceed your expectations.
- 125,000 square-foot facility centrally located.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 375 full-time associates, 36% of which have a tenure of 10 or more years.
- Delivery fleet of over 75 refrigerated vehicles.
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning and all your produce needs.
- Inside Sales Department.
- Market / Cash and Carry / Will Call.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com.
- Test kitchen, produce training and tours also available.
- Online Account Management through FreshPointAccountCenter.com.
- Fully-documented HAACP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- AIB, Cook & Thurber Third-Party Inspection at our facility.
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- HACCP Program & ServSafe Certification.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Dedicated Food Safety and Facility Managers.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
Our Leadership Team
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President of Sales
Pedro Del Busto
Vice President of Operations
Director of FoodService Sales