Established in 1921 as G&G Produce Co. FreshPoint Southern California services Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Clark counties providing with the finest quality produce and service. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 145,000 square-foot facility with 9 temperature controlled zones in Southern California.
- 85 100% refrigerated delivery trucks in Southern California.
- Dedicated produce specialist to assist you with menu planning and all your produce needs.
- Internet ordering through myFreshpoint.com.
- E-Commerce Solution.
- Committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility.
- 8 refrigerated delivery trucks in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Customer care personnel available 7 days a week.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- HACCP Program & ServSafe Certification.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Dedicated Food Safety Manager.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
Our Leadership Team
VP Purchasing & Multi-Unit Accounts
Vice President Sales
Vice President Finance
Director Administration/ Customer Service/IT
Vice President Operations
Vice President Specialty Produce
Director of Safety