To view exclusive Point of Sale flyers from your area
Founded in 1987 as A One A Produce and Dairy, FreshPoint South Florida serves the region with the finest quality products, and the most reliable service available. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- State-of-the-art 170,000 square-foot facility.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- New refrigerated delivery fleet with approximately 70 straight trucks and 28 tractor/trailers.
- Constant GPS tracking through XRS tablet system within the truck.
- Customized distribution programs to meet special needs.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com.
- Fully-documented HAACP and recall program.
- FDA/USDA compliant.
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bio-terrorism guidelines.
- HACCP Program & ServSafe Certification.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on products purchased.
- Dedicated Food Safety Manager.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
P: 954-917-7272 | F: 954-917-7550
Our Leadership Team
Director of National Accounts
Value Add Manager
VP of Finance